Sunday, April 20, 2008

Best Week Ever -- that's an understatement!

OMG. I just had pretty much the best week of my life!

Spring Break '08 -- in Norwood!!!!! It completely rocked. You have no idea.


I'll walk you through it:

Day 1 (4/10): last day of school. we all went swimming at Macxy. and I mean ALL of us.

Day 2 (4/11): Not much went on. I had to work at 5:00 so I didn't do much during the day.

Day 3 (4/12): I went to maxcy again, but I didn't end up swimming. I had to work again at 5:00. Then, after work, I went to Norwood and found the boys. We went over to this guy that eric works w/ 's house and partied. I played landmine for the first time, and got fucked over hardcore. I met some new people and then we ended up driving to Nin's at 4:00 in the morning. :P

Day 4 (4/13): Camping Day!!!!!! We all camped out in Ian's backyard. It was a blast! We shot each other w/ airsoft BB guns and laughed. We sat around the fire and played 'Never have I ever', 'would you rather...?' , 'Truth or Dare' , and 'The Movie Game'. By the end of the night, there were only 5 of us left and we all had to huddle together in the corner of a tent for warmth. :P It was SO worth it, though.

Day 5 (4/14): I woke up from camping, cold and sore. Zach left and Ian, Rob, Eric and myself hung around for a couple of hours. We played w/ the airsoft guns again. Later that day we went Bowling!!!!!! After bowling we got Taco Bell and then drove around Norwood. It was Grrreeaaatt!

Day 6 (4/15): Not much occured today. I just lounged around the house. I met up w/ Rob, Eric, and Jimmy for about a half and hour at Sugar Creek and we made plans for a 'movie day'.

Day 7 (4/16): HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! around 3:00 I went over to Eric's to watch some movies w/ him and Rob. Ian came and hung out for a bit before we went to work. After we watched a couple of movies, and decided not to go swimming, Lexi called and invited us to come over to her house for pizza and hot tub. I let Rob drive over and just as he turned onto Baldwin Ave., he hit/ran something over. It popped my tire and I had to go home. I got into a huge fight w/ my mom (again) and had a break down.

Day 8 (4/17): Kickball Day!!!!! It was so warm out. We played some kickball at the school, it was amazingly fun. Then we chilled on the playground for a while. Later that night, I got a call from Alex inviting me to go to a party w/ him. I went, and we played some be ruit. We didn't do so hot, but it was still fun. I had to call Kristina at 12:00 to come pick me up, and I had to work down 310 to find her. :P It was not good.

Day 9 (4/18): Got the flat tire on my car patched. (oh, yeah. did I mention that I learned how to change a tire?? -- Go me!) I had to work again at 5:00 so I ended up missing the Cory vs. Nick fight. Oh, well. When I got home I watched Juno w/ Kristina. (p.s. Happy Birthday, Rob)

Day 10 (4/19): The best day of the week. Rob's birthday party. It was at his sister's house. It was such a huge blast!! We played a ton of be ruit and flip cup. I made some more new friends and got super f-ing drunk. lol. It was so much fucking fun. Words can't even describe it. oh, and I kissed a boy. well, more like made out for some hours :P

Day 11 (4/20): I woke up at Rob's sisters on the floor. (my body is so sore) At around 9:00-ish Alex and I headed out. Yes, my parents were super pissed b/c I was supposed to be home at 1:00 a.m. and I strolled in the door eight hours later. Oh well, it was worth it. I didn't do a single thing. I slept in. Then my mom made me pick out pictures for the slide show at graduation. Then I watched Sweeny Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street w/ Dan.




So, all-in-all, best week ever. I wish I could go back in time and live it all over again. :)


ok, let's re-cap:
There was swimming, parties, camping, bowling, friend-time, kickball, and more parties.



And it was AMAZING!!!!! :)

No comments: